Many believe that the lack of a waist is associated with fat deposits in the abdomen, but in fact there are many other factors that affect the appearance of this part of our body.
In some cases, bloating is sometimes accompanied by other digestive problems, such as pain and increased gas production, which also causes a feeling of heaviness.
The cause of bloating is usually hidden in some foods that the body cannot properly digest and this causes inflammatory reactions.
The most disturbing thing is that we usually do not pay attention to this, and despite the unpleasant consequences, we continue to eat these products.
For this reason, we want to tell you about 7 products that are best avoided in order not to suffer from this problem.
1. Milk and its derivatives
Milk and other dairy products are the main cause of inflammation of the abdominal cavity.
This is due to the high content of lactose, natural sugar, which is poorly digested by adults. They just do not have the necessary enzymes.
Lactose intolerance causes excessive production of intestinal gases, as well as pain and bloating.
- Replace cow’s milk with vegetable, such as almond or oat milk.
- If you want to make up a deficiency of calcium, many vegetables contain this mineral.
2. Refined flour also causes bloating
Refined flour during the cleaning process is deprived of its nutritional value.
He is losing fiber, a nutrient that is key to our digestion.
Purified flour also contains fewer vitamins and minerals than other types, and because of the high content of gluten promotes inflammatory processes.
- Refuse products from refined flour, such as white bread and pizza.
- Try replacing them with whole-grain flour, without gluten.
3. Vegetables from the family of cruciferous
These vegetables, such as cauliflower or broccoli, are the source of essential nutrients and yet contain few calories. Therefore, do not completely exclude them from your menu.
The problem is that they also contain a polysaccharide, known as raffinose, which, when digested, is fermented and causes excess production of gases.
That, in turn, causes an inflammatory reaction in the abdominal cavity, which is difficult to treat.
- Limit consumption of this type of vegetables, leaving only one serving per week.
- Try to eat them raw or steamed, so they are less dangerous.
4. Sausage products
Few will refuse a sandwich with sausage or appetizing sausages.
But we do not think that these products contain a large number of chemical compounds and fats, which are harmful to health.
Frequent use of sausages, sausages and ham causes an inflammatory reaction in the body, causing digestion problems and joint problems.
In addition, they contain too much salt and can cause fluid retention and metabolic disorders.
- Replace sausage and ham with lean meat, such as chicken or turkey.
- Avoid products containing dangerous ingredients (their list can be found on the Internet).
5. Deep-fried foods
Fatty, fried food is one of the most common causes of inflammation of the stomach, not only because it contains a huge amount of fat, but also because our body is not able to fully digest it, in addition, deep-fried foods raise the level of cholesterol.
- Avoid tempura, French fries and other similar products.
- If you cook these dishes at home, try to use more useful oils, such as olive or sunflower.
Seasonings improve the taste of dishes and, in small doses, even beneficial to health.
It’s bad when you eat them in large quantities, especially if there are two or more spices in one dish.
They irritate the gastric mucosa and, provoking an inflammatory reaction, cause acid reflux and gases.
- Use the minimum amount of spices for cooking
- Avoid mixing too many spices in one dish
- Limit the consumption of hot spices such as chili
Nobody argues that the beans are tasty and almost indispensable in the diet.
In general, legumes are an important source of vegetable proteins, antioxidants, as well as vitamins and minerals.
Despite this, their use can provoke inflammation and bloating, as they cause difficulties with digestion due to the content of polysaccharides.
- Eat legumes rarely and in moderation
- Try to soak them well before cooking to avoid negative digestive reactions
Do you often eat these foods? If so, they are probably the reason that you are suffering from bloating. You should limit their consumption and you will feel much better.