The intestinal rhythms of people differ among themselves, this is unconditional. But if your trips to the toilet were reduced to 2 or 3 times a week, you probably still faced the problem of constipation.
Among the main reasons for this condition are:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Low fiber diet
In addition, constipation can be associated with the presence of certain diseases, such as hemorrhoids, diverticulitis or colon cancer.
Constipation can be treated in many ways.
One of the simplest (and at the same time effective) is to stick to a diet with lots of fruit. After all, they contain nutrients that speed up the digestive system , and they also provide the body with insoluble dietary fiber.
The recommended are the following:
The high content of water and fiber in the pear makes this fruit an excellent regulator of intestinal transit.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, the pear is able to “heal” the digestive system. It also contributes to the removal of harmful cholesterol .
- In addition, the pear contains vitamins B, C and E and minerals (iron, calcium and potassium).
Mandarin refers to the family of citrus fruits, and therefore, it has a lot of vitamin C.
- This vitamin stimulates the production of antibodies in the body that fight harmful agents.
- A high amount of dietary fiber in mandarins helps to avoid problems with digestion, prevent the increase in cholesterol in the blood and the development of cardiovascular diseases.
3. Sweet grapes
Due to its properties, grapes act as a natural laxative , helps to work the cardiovascular system and reduces the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Grapes contain a large number of acids, which are very important for the proper functioning of the body.
- In addition, there are very few calories in grapes, it promotes the health of the arteries and heart muscle, and also improves the cognitive abilities of the person.
Guava has antiseptic and anthelmintic properties, which makes it capable of eliminating bacteria, fungi and other infections that are in the body.
- If there is guava along with the seeds, it will be an effective natural remedy for the regulation of the intestine .
- To take full advantage of this fruit, it is recommended to consume guava daily.
Orange juice prevents the accumulation of food waste residues in the rectum, and also prevents the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- In addition to being a powerful antioxidant, the orange strengthens our immune system (thanks to the presence of vitamin C), acts as a cleanser, and also gives an anesthetic (healing) effect.
- In addition, the orange provides the body with a sufficient amount of dietary fiber , which, in turn, improves intestinal transit and allows you to cope with constipation .
- On the other hand, thanks to the content of citric acid, this fruit performs a cleansing function, facilitates digestion, stimulates good work of the pancreas and liver.
Nutrients contained in papaya, too, will be useful in the fight against constipation. It is almost 90% water , which makes it an excellent diuretic of natural origin.
- It also contains a large amount of vitamin C, which strengthens the body’s defenses and promotes the elimination of harmful substances (free radicals), thanks to the presence of antioxidants.
- And although it is not the most fiber-rich fruit, the dietary fiber in it is quite enough to improve intestinal transit and even prevent colon cancer.
Apples are best eaten with peel, as it contains antioxidants and dietary fiber.
- The consumption of apples allows you to lower cholesterol and the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, due to the presence of quercetin.
- To cleanse the intestines, you need to eat 3-4 apples daily, at least an hour before meals.
Melon is another fruit that you should not forget. Well, if in the season he will be on our table every day. After all, melons are rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron and phosphorus.
- Due to its diuretic effect, the melon is perfectly suited to combat the retention of fluid in the body. It promotes the work of the kidneys and has a mild laxative effect.
- And melon seeds can cope with worms.
Kiwi refers to fruits with the highest content of dietary fiber. And kiwiseeds help to speed up intestinal transit, so it is often advised to consume with constipation.
In addition to consuming the above fruits, the following recommendations should also be considered:
- Try to control stress
- Increase water consumption
- Avoid abundant food
- Do not forget about physical exercises
- Eat regularly
- Avoid consumption of milk and dairy products
- Increase the consumption of foods rich in dietary fiber.