Herpes On The Lips
Many of us suffer from recurrent diseases. As a rule, they develop in weakened as a result of poor heredity, bad habits or malnutrition of the organs. To such diseases the herpes on lips concerns also.
Herpes on the lips is more a defect of an aesthetic nature than a problem from which our health suffers. Today we would like to talk more about herpes and why it cannot be cured.
We will tell you why the cold on the lips from time to time makes itself felt, and share with you some tips on how to cope with this problem with natural means.
Herpes on the lips – what is it?
Many of us are familiar with this problem. Herpes is a sore or vesicle that appears on the lips as a result of herpes simplex virus VHS-1. Although usually the external symptoms of this virus appear in the mouth area, theoretically they can arise in any area of our body.
Initially, a person feels a slight tingling and itching, and after a few hours a sore appears in this place, which causes quite unpleasant sensations – burning and even pain.
Why does the cold on the lips always come back?
Rarely, who among us suffered from a cold on his lips only once in his life. This virus is prone to relapse. This means that even if the external symptoms of the virus disappear, he himself remains in the human body, and under the influence of certain external factors, sooner or later again manifests itself.
As a rule, people are infected with herpes simplex virus in childhood due to contact with its carrier. The virus penetrates the human body through the skin to permanently remain in the nerve cells.
Because of the influence of certain factors, the virus wakes up and causes rashes on the lips. Also, it is worth keeping in mind that some people are carriers of this virus, while it does not manifest itself in any way.
Factors that cause the appearance of rashes
Until now, there is no clear idea of what exactly activates the herpes virus on the lips. It is believed that the appearance of rashes can provoke the following situations:
- Stress. As you know, stresses violate the inner harmony of our body and reduce the protective forces of our immunity. Because of this, we are becoming more vulnerable, and the existing diseases are exacerbated.
- As a rule, herpes on the lips does not appear during a stressful situation, but immediately after it, when our body relaxes after a nervous strain and begins to return to the usual rhythm of life.
- Infections and febrile conditions caused by other pathogenic bacteria and viruses. It does not matter which area of our body, they suffer from.
- Reception of medicines, mainly antibiotics. Because of this treatment, our immune system is weakened and becomes more vulnerable. As a result, the herpes virus again makes itself felt.
- Hormonal changes associated with the menstrual cycle and the onset of pregnancy.
- Radical climate change: prolonged exposure to heat and sun or too low temperatures increase the risk of rashes.
- Intolerance to certain foods: sometimes our body does not fully absorb certain foods. For example, containing gluten, lactose, soy, nuts, fruits, etc. As a rule, this relationship is difficult to trace, because the reaction of our body to such food is not immediately apparent.
- Problems with the intestines: according to some studies, herpes on the lips can be a consequence of inflammatory processes or ulcerative rashes on the walls of the intestine.
Natural remedies for herpes
It is very important to carefully analyze the factors we discussed above to determine which of them can play an important role in the appearance of a cold on the lips in your case.
If this cannot be done, then try to protect yourself from the effects of each of them in turn, until you notice that herpes on the lips began to bother you less often.
In the sequel we would like to share with you some natural products that help with the treatment and prevention of herpes:
- Brewer’s yeast: this food supplement helps to cleanse the skin and normalizes the work of our nervous system.
- Echinacea: the role of this healing plant in strengthening our immunity is widely known. It is recommended to take Echinacea in the off-season, as well as with the weakening of immunity. If you feel that the defenses of your body are weakened, this natural remedy will help you to restore them.
- Propolis: thanks to this natural antibiotic, our immunity becomes stronger. You can take it inside or apply to the area affected by herpes.
- Plantain. If you think that in your case, herpes is a consequence of problems with the intestines, try to take plantain (Plantago psyllium). Due to the high fiber content, this plant normalizes the work of the intestine and regulates the stool. This plantain does not irritate the intestines.
It is also recommended that you pay attention to your diet and make a series of tests to identify intolerance to certain foods.
Exclusion from the diet of such food will not only help ease the course of herpes on the lips, but also improve your overall health.