Salt has become so familiar additive to food that it is almost impossible to abandon it. How to do it? After all, the dishes with her are so delicious …
However, the consequences of immoderate use of salt for our health are so serious that it is worth making an effort and trying to abandon it.
The organs that are most harmed by salt are the kidneys. We must not forget that they need to filter and purify about 5 liters of blood. They remove from the body waste and toxins, which, if left in it, could cause various diseases and even cause death.
We will tell you what the consequences of permanent consumption of salt can lead to.
1. How salt harms the kidneys
- 1 1. How salt harms the kidneys
- 2 How to remove excess salt from our body
First we will give you good advice: from today, remove the salt from the salt and replace this seasoning with other, healthier ones . No worse flavored dishes:
- Stewed garlic or garlic in powder
- Onions in powder
- Soy sauce
- Lemon juice
- Fresh pepper
Each spice and every product listed here will fit into a certain type of food, but the taste will be quite pronounced, and the replacement does not worsen our dishes.
Our advice is not to “reduce” the use of salt, but to remove it from the diet completely . It should not be forgotten that many of the foods that we eat already contain a certain amount of salt, just enough that our kidneys can filter it.
This amount is about three to five grams .
And now we will tell you about the consequences of drinking salt for the health of our kidneys.
1. Salt oxidizes our body
It is important to keep in mind that if we consume more than five grams of salt per day, this salt will accumulate in the tissues of the body, in its organs, in the blood, and our body will “oxidize”.
We have repeatedly said that the body should be “alkaline” , and not “acidic”. The consequences of the “oxidation” of the body are as follows:
- A person is more often sick.
- The risk of various types of cancer is increasing.
- There are problems with the heart and kidneys.
- There is a fluid retention.
- There is chronic fatigue.
- A person freezes and feels exhausted.
- It is difficult for him to concentrate.
- There is increased irritability.
- Nails become weak and break easily.
- There is pain in the joints.
- The body can be susceptible to infections.
- Different types of allergies may appear.
2. Salt prevents the kidneys from purifying the blood.
The harmful effect of salt on our body begins to manifest itself to forty years . By this age, many already “acquire” increased blood pressure, high cholesterol, excess kilograms, metabolic disorders …
All this can be a symptom of kidney problems caused by excessive consumption of salt, as well as inadequate water intake.
- 60% of our body consists of water. When there is too much salt in the body, water is retained in tissues and organs, and the kidneys can not normally filter blood.
- The body retains fluid and toxins , and inflammation occurs. As a result of the disruption of the normal functioning of the kidneys and the blood is not properly cleaned, the following occurs:
- Swelling of the feet
- Chronic fatigue
- The abdomen becomes tight and swollen
3. Excess of salt causes our kidneys to age prematurely
The more salt is present in our body, the more kidneys try to purify it from this salt.
And this, together with inadequate water consumption, leads to an overload on the kidneys , to their premature aging. This is very dangerous for our health.
4. What is the indirect effect of salt on our body?
- Problems with veins and arteries: atherosclerosis
- Rheumatism and arthritis
- Renal colic
- Hair loss
- Skin Problems
- Problems with the intestines
- Excess weight and fluid retention
How to remove excess salt from our body
One of the main strategies for removing excess salt from the body is to drink more water. The normal amount of water drunk per day is from four to eight glasses.
To remove excess salt from the body, it is recommended to drink at least one and a half liters of water per day. Sometimes for this you have to make an effort, but, nevertheless, try to drink this amount of water.
Do not forget also about physical exercises , they need to be done by the hour every day.
To salt was removed from the body even better, we recommend taking a parsley-based remedy. It’s very effective!
Decoration based on parsley
- 50 g fresh parsley
- 1 liter of water
- juice of one lemon
Boil a liter of water and add parsley. Let it boil for 30 minutes, then let it brew for half an hour.
After this, add lemon juice to the infusion and strain this mixture. Pour the drink into the bottle and drink it during the day. First drink in the morning on an empty stomach, the rest – 20 minutes after eating.
Take this remedy every month for three days in a row. You will feel much better!