How To Clean Pancreas
The pancreas is an organ that we usually do not pay attention to until he disturbs us and does not get sick. Nevertheless, it is very important to know that he is responsible for removing toxins from the body. If the toxin accumulates too much, the pancreas can not function normally. That’s why it’s useful to cleanse the pancreas from time to time. In this article we will tell you how to do this.
What should you know about the pancreas?
The pancreas is one of the “forgotten organs”, along with the spleen and appendix. We remember that it exists only when faced with some problem, although in fact the pancreas is one of the vital organs.
The pancreas is located in the abdominal cavity and it performs the following functions:
- takes part in digestion
- produces hormones
- regulates blood sugar level
If the pancreas is not in order, the metabolism is broken . If you do not treat pancreas disorders on time, they can become chronic. Here are the most common diseases of the pancreas:
- Pancreatitis: an inflammation of the pancreas that can be acute or chronic. Pancreatitis is usually associated with eating harmful foods, pregnancy or stress.
- Pancreatic cancer: it is extremely dangerous for life, as usually, when the diagnosis is made, the cancer is already spread all over the body (metastases appear). If the cancer is detected on time, the chances of a successful outcome are significantly increased.
- Pancreatic insufficiency: when the pancreas can not produce digestive enzymes or insulin in sufficient quantities. This pathology is usually associated with harmful eating habits, unbalanced diet, stress, sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise.
You should pay attention to the following symptoms, which may indicate a malfunction of the pancreas:
- abdominal pain
- causeless weight loss
- increased level of glucose in the body (if you do not suffer from diabetes)
Plants to help clear the pancreas from toxins
Since we are all vulnerable to diseases of the pancreas, it is recommended from time to time to carry out a cleansing diet to remove all harmful substances from the body. Some medicinal plants can help you in this. It is also an excellent prevention of the diseases described above. They can also be used as a supplement to medicines, but not as a substitute for them.
The best plants for cleansing the pancreas:
The root of the dandelion stimulates the production of bile and has a beneficial effect on the health of the liver and gallbladder. It also facilitates the work of the pancreas. The recommended dosage depends on each person, his weight and age.
Of course, we included garlic in this list. It has many advantages, for example:
- stimulates blood circulation
- prevents infections
- destroys intestinal parasites
- regulates the level of glucose in the blood
- improves pancreatic function
- heals wounds
Rather start eating garlic in large quantities, best in raw form. For example, eat one clove of garlic every morning on an empty stomach. After that you’ll have to eat a mint candy, but it’s worth it!
Gentian root (gentian yellow)
It is used to treat digestive disorders, so it is very useful for treating chronic pancreatitis and getting rid of toxins. It also destroys parasites and helps strengthen the liver. Also, the gentian stimulates the appetite and is very nutritious. For tea making it is enough:
- 1 tablespoon of gentian root (15 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
Bring the mixture to a boil and leave it on the stove for another 5 minutes, strain and drink. Take one or two cups a day.
We often use it when preparing desserts and infusions. This spice improves the digestion and health of the pancreas. Cinnamon is also very useful in diabetes, as it lowers blood glucose levels. You can add ground cinnamon to coffee, cakes or baked fruit.
This plant, known because it improves the functioning of the immune system and stimulates the production of bile, is equally beneficial for the health of both the pancreas and the spleen. However, it is not recommended for people suffering from type 2 diabetes, because it interferes with the production of insulin.
Prepare tea from the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon Echinacea (15 g)
- 1 cup of hot water (250 g)
They perfectly clean the body, improve digestion and remove toxins from the body.
How to keep the pancreas healthy?
You can cleanse the pancreas with the help of the above mentioned plants, but it is also important to lead a healthy lifestyle in order to protect yourself as much as possible from toxins:
- Refrain from too hot or spicy food.
- Reduce the consumption of sugar and refined flour.
- Drink less alcohol and coffee.
- Do not overeat, especially at night.
- Include bitter and acidic foods in your diet to stimulate the secretion of gastric juice.
- Give up the semi-finished products.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Regularly do physical exercises.
- Stop worrying, avoid stressful situations.
Follow our advice and with the help of this diet you will cleanse the body, improve your health and every day you will feel better and better.