How to Clean the Liver and Gallbladder
The liver is working hard to maintain our health. However, the wrong way of life, bad habits, poor nutrition overload the liver . It starts to accumulate toxins, which in time can affect the work of our body.
The process of cleansing the liver and gallbladder includes getting rid of toxins, excess bile, sand or stones in the gallbladder. This purification is easily accomplished. We need only the willpower to make it a part of our daily life.
How to clean liver and gallbladder?
To begin with, you should take an empty stomach on a mixture of one tablespoon of natural olive oil (extra virgin) and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
The combination of these two components stimulates the gallbladder, helping to eliminate all accumulated waste.
This procedure should be performed every day on an empty stomach for a whole month without breaks. Breakfast should not be earlier than 15 minutes, and even better wait 40 or even 60 minutes.
In the above, it should be borne in mind that some of the symptoms associated with detoxification may occur, for example, diarrhea or heavy stools, gas, fatigue, poor appetite, nausea, headaches, an unpleasant odor of sweat, discoloration and a sharp smell of urine, a skin rash.
Such symptoms are quite normal in this case. Recall that we get rid of toxins and other harmful waste that accumulate in our liver, as a result of poor nutrition, drugs, fast food, fatty foods, alcohol and nicotine.
However, these symptoms occur only in the first week of treatment, and some people do not have it at all.
If you suffer from these symptoms, try to drink 2 to 4 glasses of water with lemon every day . Ideally, the water should be warm, as this will facilitate the fastest elimination of toxins from the body.
- To make such a drink, you should use good quality water and juice of two lemons. If you want, you can sweeten it with a little honey.
Several other tips for cleansing the liver and gallbladder
- Cleansing of the liver and gallbladder is important to supplement with proper nutrition, including a large number of vegetables and fruits. It should be excluded from the diet of fatty foods, chocolate, dairy products, coffee, alcohol, red meat.
- Also for effective cleansing of the liver and gallbladder, you can drink infusion of dandelion or wormwood.
- Natural apple juice is another way to cleanse the liver and gallbladder. If you stop on this option, take into account that apple juice should be drunk on an empty stomach for two days in a row. Food should be taken only after three hours, and it should be apples, grapes, papaya or vegetable soup.
Cocktail for cleansing the liver and gallbladder
This miraculous drink combines the properties of an apple and a dandelion to effectively purify the liver and gallbladder.
Dandelion promotes the production of enzymes in the liver and bile – in the gall bladder. This effective and delicious cocktail is best taken on an empty stomach, regardless of the time of day.
Other useful features:
- Protects and cleanses the liver
- Has a diuretic effect
- Helps reduce bloating and menstrual pain
- Improves skin condition
- 1 bunch of fresh dandelion leaves
- 4 apples
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1 slice of fresh ginger
- 1 small onion slice
What should be done?
Prepare all the ingredients, grind them in a blender and ready!