How To Clean the Lungs
If you smoke, suffer from chronic lung diseases or just want to take a closer look at the health of this important organ and learn to breathe better, this article will seem interesting to you.
Here we will give you some simple recommendations how to clean the lungs and strengthen their health naturally.
Learn to breathe correctly and perform inhalations, improve the ventilation of your home, clear the lungs of phlegm, and after a while you will notice a positive result.
Do you know what inhalation is? It is a process of deep inhalation of fumes emanating from the decoction of medicinal herbs and plants useful to our lungs. This method is great for treating diseases of the respiratory system in children, and also helps to clear the lungs . The latter becomes especially important if you smoke.
How are inhalations made?
Pour two liters of water into a saucepan and add medicinal herbs: pine, thyme, rosemary, eucalyptus, chamomile, oregano. Bring the water to a boil. After 5-10 minutes you will notice how the fragrant steam has gone from the pan. When this happens, remove it from the fire and put it in a convenient place so that you can sit opposite and start inhalation. Cover your head with a towel and bend over a slightly opened pan. Be careful not to get burned by the ferry! Bending your head over the pan, take a deep breath through the nose, taking turns covering one or the other nostril, and through the mouth.
Often we wake up in the morning and feel phlegm in the lungs. Sometimes sputum accumulates, which can lead to even blockage of the bronchi. To avoid sputum formation, it is sufficient to follow two simple but effective recommendations:
1. Perform a rinse of the nasal cavity with a mug with a spout. Especially it is necessary to do in the event that you feel that the sputum is in the nasal cavity.
2. If the sputum is deeper, you should pay attention to your food: there are products that increase the formation of sputum. Exclude them from your diet and soon you will feel better.
So, what kind of products are these :
- Milk and dairy products (primarily for cow’s milk). You can replace it with vegetable milk.
- Flour and flour products . In this case, you can choose on crackers and toast.
Can it be that someone does not know how to breathe? Paradoxically, but very often we breathe wrong, because … we forget about it. And we breathe so that it is enough for survival.
But the quality of breathing affects not only our lungs, but also the work of all organs and systems of our body. When the lungs get used to working in a half-strength, the cells of our body begin to experience oxygen deficiency.
How to learn how to breathe correctly?
Yoga, meditation and taichi will do the best for you . These teachings attach great importance to breathing and can even acquaint you with its different kinds: in each of them different parts of our body are involved, for example, the stomach, diaphragm, chest.
Clean air during sleep
It is worth bearing in mind that every person sleeps about 8 hours a day. We can safely say that in a dream we spend one third of our lives. Therefore, it is very important to pay attention to the air we breathe while we are in the bedroom.
- Every day, ventilate the bedroom and, if possible, leave the window or window window ajar for a night.
- If for any reason it is not possible to ventilate the bedroom, leave the door to the room ajar.
- Try to place indoor plants in the bedroom (otherwise you will have to share with them the available oxygen), except for those kinds of them that, on the contrary, fill the air with oxygen. The latter can be attributed epipremnum golden. You can decorate the bedroom with a couple of pots with epipremnum, it will help clean and renew the air in the bedroom.
- The bedroom should avoid moisture and foreign smells. In order to get rid of them, you can use electric air purifiers or aromatic diffusers.
When a person is often disturbed by diseases of the respiratory system, or he suffers from any chronic disorders, it is worth paying attention to his state of mind.
The fact that often such diseases are psychosomatic: there is a direct relationship between the occurrence of pathological processes in the body and a long sadness. Often, such patients are prone to depression.
Therefore, if you want to take care of lung health and cope with troubles with adequate treatment, you should always keep in mind the emotional component, the factor that influences the success of treatment. With emotional disorders you will be helped by various natural methods of treatment, homeopathy, Bach flowers or the help of a psychotherapist.