How To Cure Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a poorly understood female disease, from which a huge number of women suffer, who often do not suspect of violations.
The lack of sufficient information on this disease does not allow women who have encountered endometriosis to find any support or to avail themselves of affordable natural methods of treatment.
In this article, we will tell you what to expect from a disease that causes infertility and severe menstrual pain, and how to cure it naturally with the help of some dietary recommendations.
What is endometriosis?
Endometrium is the womb envelope, which is updated every month with the onset of menstruation. In this disease, some fragments of endomentry are on the external surface of nearby organs in the pelvic cavity – the ovaries and intestines.
The most common symptoms of this disease are:
- Premenstrual pain, pain during menstruation and / or sex
- irregular menstruation
- chronic fatigue
- emotional distress due to illness
The cause of this disease is not completely clear, but it can be associated with imbalance of the immune system. It can also be associated with a genetic predisposition.
Products that worsen the course of the disease:
Many women experience tremendous relief after they ruled out the following foods from their habitual diet. Strongly hurt you can:
- red meat and sausages
- Hydrogenated fats and trans fats found in margarine and purchased bakery products
- sugar and sweets
- alcoholic beverages
It is also necessary to reduce the consumption of processed products containing artificial additives.
Is gluten is harmful?
Some nutritional experts have found that many women who suffer from endometriosis also suffer from intolerance to foods that contain gluten , so excluding them from the diet can also improve their health, but only in the case of a strict and long-term diet.
Gluten is found in the following cereal products:
- triticale (a hybrid of wheat and rye)
Patients with endometriosis should avoid flour, bread and bakery products, pasta, couscous, fermented beverages from cereals, certain sausages, cheeses, pates and sweets.
You should pay attention to the labels of products – some of them may surprise you. Today, more often you can find a gluten-free label on many products.
To better cope with dietary restrictions, you should also know what gluten-free foods can be eaten. Here they are:
- a fish
- Milk and dairy products (be careful with cheeses)
Also there are products that are very useful for improving our condition, so they should definitely be included in your daily diet:
- green leafy vegetables such as spinach, lettuce, chard, etc.
- cruciferous: cabbage, broccoli, turnip
- crushed flax seeds or cold pressed linseed oil
- nuts and seeds
- green tea
Improve your condition will also help the following additives:
- magnesium : very useful for our health in general.
- grape seed extract : rich in antioxidants.
- sacred vitex : it should be taken at least three months, but you can expect a beneficial effect on health in the long term.
- dong kuei : an Asian medicinal plant, very useful for women’s health.
- dandelion: helps to cleanse the liver and kidneys. You can take it in the form of infusion or add to salads and soups in raw form.
We recommend that you consult with your doctor before setting up your own treatment, since even natural remedies can have side effects and contraindications.
Women suffering from endometriosis, must necessarily be under the strict supervision of doctors during pregnancy.