How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
- 1 How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
- 1.1 Method 01 – Changing Power
- 1.2 2. Eat polyunsaturated fats.
- 1.3 Method 02 – Exercise and an active lifestyle
- 1.4 Method 03 – Lifestyle changes
- 1.5 Advice
- 1.6 Warnings
How to lose belly fat fast – many people from around the world are trying to lose weight. The desire to lose weight in the abdominal area, in particular, can be caused not only by aesthetic considerations. Visceral fat – a type of fat that often accumulate it in the belly area, it increases the body’s production of stress hormones, which in turn affect the production of insulin. As a result, excess fat on the abdomen can lead to cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes. It is impossible to get rid of fat on the abdomen only, but diet and exercise help to burn fat throughout the body, respectively, and on the belly. Knowing how to take the first step on the way to getting rid of excess weight, help you improve your health and live a healthy and more active lifestyle. How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
Method 01 – Changing Power
1. Eat more protein.
Protein is essential for the body to repair damaged cells, and it is critical for growth and development. Also, the protein may be a good helper in the fight against excess weight. High-protein diets help to wish to lose weight because the feeling of fullness lasts longer but other than that reduced intake of carbohydrates – all affect the weight loss. However, it is important to recognize that not all protein sources suitable for this diet: red meat and fatty dairy products, though rich in protein, increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. Good sources of protein are:
- soybean protein
- beans and lentils,
- poultry without skin
- lean beef or pork
- low-fat or nonfat dairy products
2. Eat polyunsaturated fats.
While as saturated fats lead to the formation of visceral fat, thus increasing the waist, studies have shown that a diet rich in polyunsaturated fats helps to grow muscle mass rather than fat content. The polyunsaturated fats and contributes to reducing cholesterol levels in the body, reducing the risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease. The sources of polyunsaturated fats are: How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
- olive oil,
- soybean oil
- corn oil,
- sunflower oil,
- Sunflower seeds
3. Eat foods with a low glycemic index.
Foods with the low glycemic index (GI) are digested and absorbed by the body more slowly than foods with a high GI. In combination with increased physical activity, a diet with a low GI, it has been proven to help fight obesity effectively. Here are examples of foods with a low glycemic index: How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
- beans and lentils,
- some types of pasta
4. Avoid processed foods.
Processed foods often seem to us more convenient. However, certain types of products (such as processed cereals and sugar) increased inflammation and associated with the appearance of excess fat on the abdomen. How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
5. Drink green tea.
Some studies recommend drinking green tea (including green tea without caffeine) or use green tea extract because it increases the rate of fat oxidation and may reduce the amount of fat in the body as a whole. For the study used the green tea extract in capsules, but nutritionists say that a similar effect should expect from an ordinary green tea that you drink. How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
6. Eat enough calcium.
Adults usually need to eat 1,000 milligrams of calcium a day, to maintain the function of the muscular and nervous systems, as well as the health of bones and teeth. Calcium may also prevent the formation of visceral fat in the body. Although studies have not shown a significant reduction in weight with increased calcium intake, the researchers believe that some people calcium can positively affect weight loss. Source of calcium are: How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
- food supplements
- low-fat or fat-free dairy products
- tofu (calcium sulfate),
Method 02 – Exercise and an active lifestyle
1. Focus on cardiovascular training.
Cardiovascular exercise is one of the best ways to lose weight. Studies have shown that such cardiovascular exercise such as walking and running is very useful, regardless of their intensity. This because when cardio / aerobic exercises muscles work arms, legs, and thighs, and this increases blood flow in all muscle groups. The effective cardio workouts can be: How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
- climbing stairs
- workout on the elliptical trainer
- aerobic dance
2. Lift weights.
Strength training is an excellent tool for weight loss and reduction in muscle tone. In fact, they can help your body burn calories more efficiently. Experts recommend including two or three strength workouts per week, and the result will be noticeable within a few weeks. How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
3. Work on the core muscles.
When it comes to strengthening the core muscles, many people think about strengthening the abdominal muscles. Swing the press is useful for strengthening the abdominal muscles, but contrary to popular belief, it does not help get rid of fat in the abdominal area. In fact these exercise an adverse effect on the spine. Instead of banal swing press, try to exercise to strengthen core muscles – for example regularly, many poses of yoga and various trims are beneficial to the strengthening of the core muscles. How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
Method 03 – Lifestyle changes
1. Try to sleep enough at night.
Studies have shown that lack of sleep (less than five hours) at night and sleep excess (more than nine hours) can lead to weight gain. Some studies have also shown that lack of sleep the body, as a rule, is trying to compensate for the consumption of excess calories from food, and this obviously leads to weight gain. How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
2. Avoid stress.
Because of the weight, you may want to eat more fatty foods, which often seems to be more “user-friendly” as well as more likely to bite or catch something, even when you are not hungry. Try different methods of reducing stress levels, and you’ll feel better and be able to lose weight fast. How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
3. Increase the load in training.
After a while, when your body gets used to the settled exercise regime, you can reach a weight plateau. If this happens, you will need to change the training mode (making them more prolonged or intense) or, for example, to modify the type of diet and exercise. How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
4. Keep motivation.
Sometimes, with time, motivation to exercise regularly or diet lost. Find a reason not to lose motivation. For example, it may be a goal to overcome a genetic predisposition to obesity or purpose to get into your favorite clothes – often, these goals help stay motivated and adhere to the training regime, as well as adhere to proper nutrition. How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
- Track your progress periodically photographing them and making measurements of body size, and weigh yourself at least once a week.
- Try to cook for yourself and eat at home. When cooking, use olive oil instead of butter. If you eat at a restaurant or cafe, try to order a food rich in protein and non-starchy foods (for example, pasta). Have put seasonings and sauces separately to reduce calorie meals.
- Find friends or like-minded regarding diet or exercise – this will help you to maintain motivation.
- Find a trainer or nutrition professional that can help you to maintain motivation and suggest the right direction.
- Do not forget about your goals. Always remind yourself about what kind of clothes you can wear when losing weight.
- Keep track of how much times do your daily workout.
- Do not lose confidence in themselves and their abilities and try to avoid stress and junk food.
- Be careful at the gym classes as well as improper handling of such equipment may be the cause of injuries.
- If you do not lead a physically active lifestyle or have any disease. Because you cannot enter a workout into your daily routine, discuss with your doctor what kind of exercise you can perform.