- 1 Improve Memory
If you have long wanted to improve memory and stimulate the brain, this article is for you.
Do you remember where you left the phone? Has again forgotten about an important meeting? Do you think that your memory and your creative abilities have worsened? Do not worry about that. The brain is a muscle that can be trained with daily exercise.
In this article, we will tell you about the best techniques for developing memory and intelligence. You will see, the result will not keep you waiting.
1. Do not give in to routine, do something new every day
Routine is the most important enemy of our memory and mental activity. Work, home affairs, shopping, – little by little we succumb to a routine that drowns out brain impulses and reduces our ability to concentrate and memory.
Monotony and monotony block the creative side of our personality and limit the number of situations in which we can learn something new, experiment and enjoy. It is very important to do something new every day, if possible.
Today, when you come home, try to do some exercises from yoga. In the morning go out for a walk, sign up for dance lessons. Do what you like most, but be sure to finish the routine.
2. What’s important is what’s happening here and now
Often we can not concentrate on one thing and at the same time we are thinking about a million things . Surely when you are eating, your brain thinks about all the events of the past day: conversations, problems, affairs for tomorrow and future duties.
Do you know what is really going on? You lose sight of your present, which is “here and now.” That’s why you do not know if you turned off the stove or not, because at that time you chatted with your girlfriend. If you do not concentrate on what you are doing, your brain will never be able to concentrate. Learn to appreciate the present!
3. Go for a walk and let your brain relax
You need to go for a walk every day, because walking is a natural sedative and a wonderful antidepressant. It is also an excellent way to improve memory and brain activity , because physical exercises improve the condition of our entire body, in particular, activate the work of the heart.
Walking removes physical and mental tension, activates the work of the brain, allowing us to think, dream and create. Do you want to implement this in practice?
4. Say “yes” to a sense of humor and laughter, “no” to negative thoughts
Some people suffer from an unhealthy habit of constantly indulging in negative thoughts: “I can not cope with this”, “it’s just a nightmare, I always forget everything”, “I can not trust my memory,” “I will for sure forget something and mess it up” .
Sometimes such ideas inspire in us our environment, constantly reminding us how forgetful and stupid. There is nothing worse than this. If you do not ignore such reasoning, you will really start forgetting everything and greatly lower your self-esteem.
Do not listen to anyone. Get rid of negative thoughts and start life with a shock dose of a sense of humor. Learn to laugh and see the good side of things in everything. Smile more often to get rid of stress. So the brain will become more flexible and healthy, and memory will improve.
5. Be creative: write, dance, paint
To improve memory and brain activity, make the mood good and do away with routine, it is very important to constantly learn something new.
How can you learn new things? For this it is not necessary to complete the university course. In life, you can learn a lot of interesting things, and do not need to spend a lot of money on this. You will only need a wish and one or two hours a day to improve your acquired skills.
Here are a few examples:
- Learn to knit : the beloved occupation of our grandmothers is actually very useful for physical and mental health, as it develops creativity and social skills, relieves us of stress, teaches us to concentrate our attention and achieve our goals.
- Read and write: there are thousands of books in the world, and therefore thousands of new worlds that you can discover for yourself and that will help you improve memory and activate the brain. This is an excellent “fuel” for the brain, which supports it young and healthy.
- The advantages that the Internet gives us: the Internet not only distracts us from work. The network has many different lessons and exercises that will help you improve memory. There are even special games and programs to strengthen memory. Be sure to try to use them!