Intestinal Parasites In The Body
Parasitic bowel disease, unfortunately, is a disease that affects so many people of very different ages. The main problem is that diagnosing this disease is not easy: its symptoms can easily be confused with other ailments, such as chronic fatigue, anxiety, nervousness, digestive problems, headache, excess weight and so on.
In this article, we will tell you how you can find out if there are parasites in the body , and what you need to do to prevent their appearance and get rid of them. Our means for this are proper nutrition and natural preparations.
Parasites are organisms that settle in our body and survive due to the use of our cells, as well as the food we consume as a source of nutrition . As parasites, and fungi or bacteria live in our body in a significant amount; if our health is all right, we coexist harmoniously with them, and this even goes to our advantage. Problems are formed if acid-base balance is disturbed, balance of enzymes or intestinal micro flora. In these cases, such bacteria become harmful and cause various kinds of diseases.
Therefore, it is recommended to monitor the maintenance of balance in the body; this can be achieved with the help of proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, as well as periodic use of natural supplements – to prevent the appearance of parasites and get rid of them, if necessary.
There is no “single” type of parasite. The most famous of the existing ones is the genus Candide; There are also other frequently occurring species, for example, intestinal lamblia, ascaris or tarsen .
How do you know if there are parasites in the body?
The most common symptoms are:
- Disorders of appetite (lack of appetite or excessive hunger for no apparent reason)
- Puffy eyes
- Anxiety, nervousness
- Itching in the tip of the nose, eye or anal area
- Extended pupils
- Disorders of the bowels (constipation, diarrhea)
- Insomnia for no apparent reason
Although these symptoms may indicate other diseases, if they are observed continuously for several days or weeks, we recommend that you think about possible treatment.
Children can also suffer from parasites , and to diagnose their appearance in this case is even more difficult; first of all you need to pay attention if the child scratches the tip of the nose or anal area, or if he became more nervous for no particular reason.
If there are pets in the house, it is necessary to conduct monthly prophylactic treatment for them from parasites , since in direct contact their parasites can easily pass into our body.
The main thing is proper nutrition!
To get rid of parasites, it is important to follow a strict diet, as they eat certain types of foods. It is absolutely necessary to exclude from the dietsuch products as:
- Sugar and sugar-containing products
- Milk and dairy products
In addition, you need to reduce the consumption of refined carbohydrates (white rice, pasta, flour and so on).
And, at the same time, the diet should include :
- Garlic : this is an excellent antiparasitic. It must be eaten raw every day. If you have difficulty digesting, when eating garlic by itself, it can also be eaten with bread or in the form of capsules or tablets.
- Pumpkin seeds : an excellent tool for fighting parasites. It is necessary to eat at least 30 unroasted seeds a day. For example, they can be crushed and added to different dishes.
- Papaya seeds : you can prepare a papaya shake, adding to it, in addition to the fruit itself, papaya seeds, water and a little stevia. To drink it it is necessary in the mornings, on an empty stomach.
In addition to all of the above, between meals you need to drink infusion of thyme, oregano and chamomile – this combination of herbs will help to strengthen immunity and cope with parasites.
Care for the intestines
The best way to prevent the appearance of parasites is to monitor the correct operation of the intestine; you need to minimize problems such as diarrhea and constipation – this will help you with natural remedies and a healthy diet that includes fresh fruits and vegetables.
- If you have constipation , flax seeds, raisins, bran will help you; it is also good to drink plenty of water.
- If you have diarrhea , you will get rid of foods such as white rice (or broth left after cooking), green tea or activated charcoal.
On the other hand, intestinal parasites negatively affect the state of the intestinal microflora and usually multiply precisely in those moments when it is not in order. Therefore, we recommend that you take probiotics – they help enrich the microflora and prevent the appearance of parasites.
They can be bought at pharmacies, natural food stores and taken for prevention several times a year.