Pain In The Stomach
- 1 Pain In The Stomach
- 1.1 Causes of pain in the stomach
- 1.2 What can cause pain in the stomach?
- 1.3 Natural remedies that relieve pain in the stomach
Stomach ache. Each of us has ever experienced such unpleasant sensations. But what is the reason for its appearance? Stress, poor nutrition?
There are many factors that can cause stomach pain. Today we will talk about this in more detail and explain what natural remedies to use to relieve pain and malaise. Read attentively!
Causes of pain in the stomach
More people suffer from pain in this area of the abdomen than you think: at least 30% of the total population of the Earth faces this problem constantly. And although it is not a disease, the pain in the stomach is associated with a disruption of the digestive tract.
Depending on the intensity of pain, you can suspect more or less serious disorders. However, if you regularly experience a similar problem and it is accompanied by other symptoms, which we will discuss further, there is a good reason to consult a doctor.
What can cause pain in the stomach?
1. Anxiety and stress
In many cases, stress and anxiety are reflected in such an important organ as the stomach. Anatomically, in this area of the abdomen is the solar plexus – the concentration of nerve elements. Therefore, excessive feelings can provoke indigestion, heartburn and even diarrhea.
Since to avoid stress in our time is not easy, turn to natural methods and tools that relieve tension: take broths of herbs and relaxing baths, do massage, meditate, walk in the fresh air.
2. Gastric Gases
This is also a very common problem. Improper nutrition and certain types of food can cause excessive gas production. Especially unpleasant sensations appear on inspiration and on palpation of the abdomen.
Gastroesophageal reflux and heartburn can also cause pain. At the same time, it rises higher in the esophagus region, and can be accompanied by burning and nausea.
4. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Inflammation of the intestines provokes unpleasant sensations both in the stomach and in the lower abdomen. The cause may also be dyspepsia – a violation of the normal functioning of the stomach and difficulty digestion.
If pain is accompanied by diarrhea, constipation, nausea, or vomiting, you should immediately consult a doctor
5. Taking certain medications
If you take drugs or supplements with iron, or drugs like ibuprofen , it can cause stomach pain, stinging and burning. This is not a very serious, but unpleasant disorder.
6. Food rush
Remember that the guarantee of good digestion is a calm and measured intake of food. Food should be thoroughly chewed, to strengthen the production of saliva, which is the first stage of digestion of food.
Surely you noticed that eating a hastily lunch often causes unpleasant sensations in the stomach: pain, heaviness , etc.
7. Gastric ulcer
If the pain appears after taking certain foods, salty, spicy or spicy foods and accompanied by nausea, it can be a symptom of a stomach ulcer.
In more serious cases, vomiting may occur with traces of blood. Do not tighten and immediately go to the doctor, it is dangerous for your health.
Natural remedies that relieve pain in the stomach
- Infusion of anise and mint after a meal: it has an excellent effect on digestion, relieves pain and relaxes. You can drink up to 3 cups of this infusion per day.
- Infusion of ginger: calms, relaxes, relieves inflammation and stimulates digestion. Take it after eating.
- Sage and chamomile: you probably already heard about the beautiful properties of these plants. They take care of the health of the stomach and intestines, soothe and relieve pain and inflammation. You can take up to 1 liter of infusion of these herbs per day.
- A warm bath and a massage of the stomach: there is nothing more relaxing with anxiety and spasms in the stomach than a warm bath. After it, you can gently massage your stomach in the stomach with lavender or almond oil. Carry out circular movements with your palm or a soft cloth. You’ll see, you’ll feel better immediately.
- Food hygiene: do not forget to eat properly and chew your food well. Do not get carried away in large portions, it is much more useful to break the daily ration for 5 meals in small doses. In addition, it is very important to start the day with a full breakfast and remember the right afternoon snack in the middle of the day. The easiest thing to do is dinner. Also it is necessary to drink a sufficient amount of pure water.