Garlic For The Treatment Of Hypertension
- 1 Garlic For The Treatment Of Hypertension
- 1.1 1. Garlic seasoning for your meals
- 1.2 2. Eat garlic every day on an empty stomach
- 1.3 3. Garlic, pickled in oil
- 1.4 4. Tea made from garlic
Do you know that garlic is very useful for treating hypertension? If you suffer from hypertension or your close relative has experienced high blood pressure, in the first place, you need to follow the advice of your doctor.
It is also necessary to adhere to a balanced lifestyle. Change the diet, limit intake of salt, sugar and saturated fat, exercise every day to help you adjust the pressure. In addition, there is a simple economic tool that can help you: garlic .
Do you know that garlic has a positive effect on heart health? This is confirmed by numerous studies. Also, garlic reduces the content of bad LDL cholesterol in the body and regulates blood pressure.
We will tell you about the 4 most effective ways of using garlic for the treatment of hypertension.
1. Garlic seasoning for your meals
Alicin is an enzyme that is found in garlic. It is very useful for the health of our heart. Here is an interesting fact: ancient Greeks and Romans used garlic as a daily medicine to treat and prevent various diseases and promote heart health.
Do not forget that garlic is one of the best natural antibiotics that exist. It is based on one of the most useful diets in the whole world: the Mediterranean diet. This diet is considered to be useful, mainly because it uses very little salt for cooking, and also uses useful fats, for example, olive oil.
Try to add garlic seasoning to the food – it gives the dishes an original taste and aroma and is also useful for health.
To make garlic seasoning you will need:
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
How to cook it:
- It’s very simple. Peel the garlic and fry it in olive oil until golden brown. Take care not to burn it.
- Transfer the garlic into a glass jar. Preliminarily, let the olive oil drain from the denticles, so that they remain crisp and not wet. When you need to season your dishes, rub a little fried garlic on the grater. You just like it!
2. Eat garlic every day on an empty stomach
In our articles, we often tell you about how useful it is to eat garlic on an empty stomach. It is an ideal way to regulate our pressure and cope with a variety of diseases. Garlic cleanses the liver, relieves physical fatigue, protects us from infections. Is it possible to overestimate his benefit?
How correctly to apply garlic to cope with hypertension?
- It is best to eat two cloves of garlic on an empty stomach together with a glass of water immediately after awakening.
- If it seems to you that it is too difficult and unpleasant, try to analyze all the advantages and you will understand that it is only worthwhile to make small efforts and you will achieve excellent results in 20 days.
- If you are worried about the freshness of your breathing, after consuming garlic, drink a little lemon juice or pepper a sprig of mint. You’ll see, unpleasant feelings will quickly pass!
3. Garlic, pickled in oil
We assure you that it is very tasty. Garlic, marinated in olive oil, is an ancient remedy that will help us regulate pressure.
You will need:
- 20 cleaned denticles
- 1 liter of olive oil Extra Virgin
- glass jar
How to cook it:
- Peel the garlic and cut it into halves. Pour a liter of olive oil into the selected glass vessel and add to it 20 cloves of garlic, brushed and washed.
- It is necessary that the garlic is infused for at least three weeks, before you can consume oil or garlic. When the medicine is ready, eat it every day with two slices of bread. Also, eat two cloves from the bottle daily.
4. Tea made from garlic
It is very tasty! Garlic tea is an ancient remedy that is ideal for restoring our cardiovascular system, reducing weight, fighting infections and slowing premature aging due to the high content of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
It is best if you take it on an empty stomach or 20 minutes after eating. If you eat two cloves of garlic on an empty stomach, you can drink this delicious tea in the middle of the day. So you will be able to cope with hypertension twice as fast. Here’s how to prepare this tea:
You will need:
- One clove of garlic
- A glass of water (200 ml)
- Slightly grated ginger (3 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (15 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
How to cook it:
- Bring the water to a boil, add to it a crushed garlic clove, grated ginger root and a tablespoon of honey. Stir well and cook for no more than 20 minutes. After this time, strain the contents. The infusion is ready.
- Now add to it lemon juice. Believe me, it’s very tasty!