White Coating On The Tongue
- 1 White Coating On The Tongue
- 1.1 Why is there a white coating on the tongue and a strange taste in my mouth?
- 1.2 How to fix the situation?
Now, quite often we come across the fact that the tongue becomes loose, covered with a white coating , and a strange taste appears in the mouth. This is the body’s signal that you need to take more care of your health: perhaps you are eating wrong or suffering from a stomach condition . In this article we will consider this problem in more detail.
Why is there a white coating on the tongue and a strange taste in my mouth?
Do not worry, usually these symptoms do not indicate serious health problems. Proper nutrition and caring for the body will help to quickly cope with the problem. By the way, there is even a special science glossodiagnostics, diagnosing disorders and diseases based on the appearance of the language.
In general, the color of the tongue tells us about the state of the digestive organs and the functioning of the liver. The appearance of sores in the language indicates a weakening of the immune system and a decrease in the body’s defenses. As you can see, problems with language are just a consequence of other health problems. Language, as a mirror, signals to us that it is necessary to strengthen the body’s defenses and take a more careful attitude to nutrition. Let’s talk about this in more detail.
1. Oral candidiasis
These are the so-called aphthae (small ulceration of the mucous membrane of the tongue). Their appearance is usually accompanied by a burning sensation, unpleasant sensations when swallowing, a strange aftertaste in the mouth, a white coating appears on the tongue. When consuming hot or spicy food, painful sensations appear. Sores can also appear on the lips , gums, back of the throat.
2. When brushing your teeth, do not forget the language
Just as we brush our teeth, it is recommended that the surface of the tongue be cleaned regularly. The fact is that it collects various bacteria, the excess of which can provoke the appearance of white plaque and bad breath. Enough to clean the tongue once a day.
3. Do you continue to smoke?
If you are one of those who continue to follow this bad habit, we strongly recommend that you stop smoking . In return, you will receive a long life, health and beauty. When you smoke, the teeth acquire a yellowish tinge, the tongue appears on the tongue and accumulates harmful bacteria, and in the morning you wake up with an unpleasant smell from your mouth. Decide to say goodbye today with a bad habit.
White coating on the tongue is one of the first signs of inflammation of the gastric mucosa (gastritis). The presence of this disease is also evidenced by symptoms such as bloating, gas, nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, decreased appetite. If you know these feelings, most likely you have gastritis. In this case, it is better to see a doctor and he will prescribe the necessary treatment for you. Most often this is a small inflammation that will last several days and will be cured with a suitable diet.
5. Your liver needs to be cleaned
Usually a white or yellowish coating in the tongue is a consequence of problems with the gastrointestinal tract, insufficient oral hygiene, and the need to cleanse the liver. Let’s see what signs tell us about the problems with this body.
- Decreased appetite, a feeling of heaviness in the stomach
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Stomach ache
- Problems with facial skin, the appearance of acne
- Nausea and dizziness
- Pain in the back of the head
- Convulsions and problems with blood circulation
- Fatigue in the muscles
How to fix the situation?
Every time you feel an unpleasant aftertaste in your mouth and notice a white or yellowish coating on the tongue, try the following:
- Include in the daily diet of natural yogurt without sugar. This will normalize the microflora of the stomach and strengthen the defenses of your body.
- Start the morning with a glass of lemon juice : add to it half teaspoon baking soda. This mixture will allow you to purify the body of toxins and strengthen its resistance to adverse external influences.
- Try to consume more vegetables without subjecting them to heat treatment. Include in your diet a variety of salads of tomato, spinach, radish, lettuce, onion, pepper …
- Drink more liquid : water, natural juices, for example from cranberries, apples, carrots, beets. Such juices remove toxins and have a beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract system.
- Eat more fruits : oranges, tangerines, and, most importantly, pineapples and papayas. These fruits contain a lot of vitamin C, they stimulate digestion and cleanse the body of harmful substances.
- When daily brushing your teeth, try not to forget about the language. Also, to maintain oral health, you can use a rinse with a solution containing alcohol.